11th International Conference on Urban Drainage Modelling
23-26 Sep 2018 – Palermo, Italy
Authors are invited to submit first a 4-page extended abstract which will follow the instruction provided in the Abstract Template. To be accepted for the Conference, the submissions must report work that is novel, well described, and suited to the Conference themes. Submissions must contain original data and meet international ethical standards.
Selection criteria include high technical quality, relevance to the conference themes, and significant information content. Papers for accepted abstracts must be prepared by adopting the Paper Template.
On the basis of the submitted extended abstracts, a review will be undertaken to select the best papers for oral presentation or poster presentation. All selected extended abstracts will be published in the proceedings with an ISBN. If your extended abstract will be selected you are invited (voluntary for poster presentation) to prepare an 8-page full manuscript which will be included to the conference proceedings. At least one author of each selected paper must register and attend the conference to present the paper (poster or platform presentation).
•We are using the “EasyChair” site to manage full paper submissions and reviews.
•To sumbit your paper, please use this link to access the UDM2018 conference on the EasyChair web site.
Authors are invited to submit a 4-page extended abstract which will include introduction, material and methods, results and discussion, conclusions and references. To be accepted for the Conference, the submissions must report work that is novel, well described, and suited to the Conference themes. Submissions must contain original data and meet international ethical standards. Selection criteria include high technical quality, relevance to the conference themes, and significant information content. Abstracts that are deemed commercial in nature will not be accepted.
- Abstracts must be submitted by March 20th, 2018
- Abstracts must follow the guidelines provided in the Abstract Template
- Abstracts will be accepted in English only
- Abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee
- Authors will be notified when their abstracts are accepted
- Incomplete or incorrect submissions will be returned to the author, who must resubmit immediately in the correct format in order to be considered for inclusion in the program
- Please name the file “UDM2018_Your surname” (e.g. UDM2018_Smith.pdf)
- Do not add page numbers
- Upload file as both word office and pdf document.
Paper Review System
- We are using the “EasyChair” site to manage full paper submissions and reviews.
- To sumbit your paper, please use this link to access the UDM2018 conference on the EasyChair web site.
- Papers must be prepared following the guidelines given in the Paper Template
- Papers must be send in word office format
- Final papers are due by July 1st, 2018
- Papers should not exceed 10 pages, and the file size (word office) should not exceed 4 MB
- Papers for accepted abstracts (both oral and poster presenters) must be submitted uploading the file sending via e-mail the file
- Accepted papers must be presented by one of the authors
- Each author may present one paper only
- All presenting authors and conference delegates are required to pay the conference registration fee and are responsible for making their own travel and lodging arrangements
- Each presentation should be a maximum of 12 minutes long allowing for 3 minutes of questions so that the total time per presentation does not exceed 15 minutes.
- Each poster should be 120 cm long and 80 cm wide.
- Authors should use the template for the poster downloading the file.
- The poster presenters are invited (optionally) to submit a paper with maximum length of 10 pages.
1 August 2017
First call for extended abstracts
1 October 2017
Second call for extended abstracts
10 October 2017
Extended abstract submission open
20 March 2018
Deadline for the submission of extended abstracts
1 June 2018
Notification of extended abstract acceptance
20 June 2018
Early bird registration ends
1 July 2018
Deadline for revised extended abstracts and/or papers submission